About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Todd Frazier Sings Sinatra






Ken Frank insisted on "old school" music when the Tom's River South team listen to the oldies while taking batting practice.

"He played "Me and Julio Down By the  Schoolyard" and a lot of Frank Sinatra," Todd Frazier said.  "I heard it then bought a couple CD's.  I was hooked."
http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/


Frazier's intro music since his recall on July 22.is Sinatra's "Fly Me to the Moon"

"I mix it up between "Fly Me to the Moon" and "Come Fly with Me," Frazier said.  "Frank is a Jersey boy and one of the best singers of all-time,"

The rookie third baseman has been known to sing his favorite music.

Dusty Baker had him sing some on the Reds Winter Caravan.  At a dinner during spring training in front of about 100 people Baker told Frazier, "I'm tired of talking.  How about singing some."

Frazier doesn't recall the song he sang but obliged.

Can the rookie sing?

"He thinks he can," Baker said.  "That's what's important."

No comments:

Post a Comment