About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Homer Bailey and Johnny Cueto Almost Ready

Homer Bailey is getting a rehab assignment tonight for Louisville against Norfolk.  Cueto will get another in the next couple days.

"We want to get Homer and Johnny back.  They are part of the team we had penciled in before the season," Dusty Baker said.  "We aren't concerned about the decisions we have to make.  We welcome those decisions."

Bailey is closer to returning than Cueto.  "Homer didn't have as far to go as Cueto," Baker said.

"They are either on their last rehab start or next to last," Baker said.

No comments:

Post a Comment