About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Drew Stubbs Rehabs at Dayton Friday Night

Reds' centerfielder Drew Stubbs will play for the Dayton Dragons Friday on a rehab assignment.

Stubbs strained his left oblique fouling off a pitch on June 5.  He was removed from that game in the eighth inning and has been out since.

Stubbs is a former Dragon.  He hit .270 with 12 home runs and 43 RBI in 129 games for Dayton in 2007.
Professionally edited by ML Schirmer
for proofreading services
Call 513-240-3120

No comments:

Post a Comment