About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Zach Collaros Throws Three Second Quarter Touchdowns UC 41-0 at Half

Zach Collaros threw three touchdown passes.

DJ Wood caught a 34-yard pass for one touchdown.  Anthony McClung caught two of 8 and 29 yards.

Tony Milliano kicked three PATs

UC has 217 yards passing at the half and 134 yards rushing.

Austin Peay has 51 rushing yards and 57 passing yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment