About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Chris Heisey Goes to Louisville on Rehab Rolen Progressing Slowly

Chris Heisey hit yesterday and was cleared to start a rehab assignment with the Bats in Louisville.  He is expected to be reinstated when the rosters expand, if every thing goes well.  "We have a plan for him," Dusty Baker said.

Scott Rolen is just now hitting off a tee.  He is working to progress to soft toss, then live pitching.

Baker hopes to have him by the end of the season.  "We'll see," Baker said about Rolen's return.  "Louisville's season will be over before we get a chance to send him for rehab."

  

No comments:

Post a Comment