About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Reds Breaking News Injured List Grows



The Reds are breaking.  Just since batting practice on Wednesday, Nick Senzel, who was due to play center field was scratched with an undisclosed ailment.

Phillip Ervin was placed in the game in left field.  Rookie Brian O'Grady, making his second career  start, will move to center field.

Super utility man, Kyle Farmer, was placed on the injured list with a strained oblique.  Jose Peraza was recalled.











No comments:

Post a Comment