About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Catch Up on Spring Sites Brewers Maryvale AZ

In a suburb that reminds me of Northside in Cincinnati, the Milwaukee Brewers have their training site.
Maryvale left field

Not luxurious by any means but functional.   The Brewers expect to challenge the Reds for the NL Central title but have lost its first four games.  Milwaukee PR guru, Mike Vassallo pointed out that all eight playoff participants in 2010 had losing streaks of at least four games last season.

Brewers Logo behind the plate
While it may be true, methinks, Vassallo is whistling through the graveyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment