About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Scottsdale Arizona Spring Home of the San Francisco Giants

Scottsdale Stadium Right Field View
Scottsdale Stadium Scoreboard.
The San Francisco Giants spring home is in a high tone neighborhood, Scottsdale.  The park one of the largest in the Phoenix area seats 12,000.  The Giants have occupied this venue for 28 consecutive years.  Old town Scottsdale which has attractions that remind visitors of the cowboy heritage of the region, shares real estate with the Giants home in March.




Giants Batting Practice

No comments:

Post a Comment