About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Reds Jump to A Lead

Scott Rolen's infield single scored Drew Stubbs to put the Reds eight innings away from a Division clinch.

Stubbs and Orlando Cabrera walked off Wandy Rodriguez to open the inning.  Joey Votto hit into a 6-4-3 double play.  Rolen hit a hard one hopper down the thirdbase line that Chris Johnson threw past Brett Wallace at firstbase.

Edinson Volquez allowed and infield hit to Hunter Pence but looked sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment