About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Miami Grad John Ely to be Recalled by Los Angeles Dodgers

Miami Grad John Ely
The Los Angeles Dodgers are expected to recall Miami University grad, John Ely to take the place of John Garland, who will be placed on the disabled list with a sore shoulder.

Ely is 2-3 with the Albuquerque Isotopes of the Pacific Coast League.  His last outing was Wednesday against Memphis.  Ely pitched four innings and allowed six earned runs on nine hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment