About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer and a member of the Baseball Writers Association of America. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992.I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble.I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Reds Make Roster Moves

     https://gofund.me/b67c71781


Dateline: Cincinnati  


Matt McLain and RHP Zack McCambley were recalled for Louisville today.

Edwin Arroyo and Chase Petty were optioned to Louisville.

 McLain has played five rehab games at Louisville. He had five hits, including two doubles in 17 at bats.

McCambley has 13 games at Louisville with a 3-0 record and 3.22 ERA. With the Reds he apoeared in four games with a 6.23 ERA, allowing three runs on six hits and five walks in 4 1-3 innings. 

Arroyo in his first tour in the Major Leagues played in 44 games, hitting .244 with two doubles and a triple.

Petty allowed four earned runs over 7 1/3 innings in his last five games. He is 1-2 in 15 appearances, two starts with a 4.50 ERA overall at the big league level.


No comments:

Post a Comment