About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer and a member of the Baseball Writers Association of America. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992.I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble.I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Blake Dunn To Have Surgery Brandon Williamson And Nick Lodolo Updates

     https://gofund.me/b67c71781


Dateline: Cincinnati  

Blake Dunn's right elbow was examined by Dr. Keith Meister and he will have surgery on Monday.

"They won't know what the surgery is until get in there, whether it's an internal brace or if they have to do the full "Tommy John" it will leak into next year," Terry Francona said.

Dunn was placed on the injured list on June 28 after he felt elbow discomfort in the elbow trying to make a throw on a sacrifice fly.

Brandon Williamson, who has been out since April 30 with left shoulder fatigue will pitch Saturday for Chattanooga at Birmingham on Saturday. He will be re evaluated then moved to Triple A Louisville.

Nick Lodolo will pitch possibly three ups and downs or maybe two on Friday (073126) to live hitters.

"He has a new grip on his breaking ball but we won't have him throw it each up and down," Frnacona said. "The other two will be fastball, changeup. We're trying to build him and not hurt him."



No comments:

Post a Comment