About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

The Reds Send 11 Players to Minor League Camp


The Reds sent RHP Tejay Antone, RHP David Carpenter, RHP Ryan Hendrix, LHP Nick Lodolo, RHP Tony Santillan and LHP Josh Smith to minor league camp.

The Reds also assigned C Chris Okey, INF Jonathan India, INF Blake Trahan, OF Stuart Fairchild and OF Boog Powell to minor league camp.

The move leaves 50 players in Major League camp. 









No comments:

Post a Comment