About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Robert Stephenson Will Make Reds' Season Debut Against the Mets





The Reds will promote Robert Stephenson from Louisville to make the start against the New York Mets on Wednesday afternoon.

He will be replacing Tyler Mahle in the Reds' rotation.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Stephenson 11 wins are the best in the International League.  He has a 2.87 ERA which ranks fifth, 135 strikeouts are second in the league.  Opponents are hitting just .184 which is the best in the league by 32 points.

Stephenson was the IL pitcher of the week from July23-29.  He made two starts, allowing two runs on three hits and seven walks in 14 innings.  He made five straight quality starts.






No comments:

Post a Comment