About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Monday, April 23, 2018

Eugenio Suarez Will Start A Rehab Assignment At Louisville Tomorrow







Eugenio Suarez is nearly ready to come back from the broken thumb from being hit by Jameson Taillon on April 8.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
It was originally thought that he would be out of action, four to six weeks.  With a couple games of rehab, Suarez will have missed just over two weeks.

Suarez was hitting .296 with two home runs and seven RBI when he was hit.  The night before he hit a big home run to give the Reds their second win of the season.






No comments:

Post a Comment