About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Reds Are Green On The Diamond








The Reds' uniforms, adorned today in St. Patrick's Day green trim, have a patch on the left sleeve that reads "40th Anniversary * 1978-2018 * First Team To Wear Green".

Today's jerseys, hats, socks and clubhouse locker tags will be auctioned off at www.reds.com/authentics to benefit the Reds Community Fund.

The Reds are wearing green uniforms to honor the Irish.  The names of seven Reds' come from Ireland.




Homer Bailey
Brandon Finnegan
Jared Hughes
Cody Reed
Jackson Stephens
Robert Stephenson  and
O'Perez



http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment