About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Homer Bailey To Ride Again





Homer Bailey threw three innings in the Reds camp in Arizona on Saturday.

"There were some challenges with a wet mound but he got through it," Bryan Price said.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Bailey has pitched in just 17 games the last two years, including minot league rehab starts after a series of elbow surgeries.

The Arizona extended spring will close down for a few days for the amateur draft.  Bailey will next pitch in a full season minor league game, most likely at Louisville or Dayton on June 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment