About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Reds Roster Cuts






The Reds optioned OF Phillip Ervin and OF/1B Christian Walker to the minor leagues. 

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
The team also reassigned RHP Alejandro Chacin, RHP Evan Mitchell, C Chad Wallach, C Shawn Zarraga, and SS Zach Vincej to minor league camp.

The Reds have 41 players remaining, 21 pitchers, 4 catchers, 5 infielders and 10 outfielders.

No comments:

Post a Comment