About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, February 10, 2017

Gone To Goodyear Reds And Indians Report For Duty



By this time tomorrow, I will be on my way to Goodyear, Arizona.

For the next six weeks I will chronicle on this page the construction of the 2017 Cincinnati Reds and the reigning American League champion Cleveland Indians.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Follow my progress on Facebook Live from my Impala Cam on the daashboard.  Maybe I can avoid being pulled over on I-17 for the first time in three years.

There are advertising opportunities like the Weidemann ad on this page.  Invite fans to your sports bar with ballgame specials during Reds and Tribe games.

Take advantage of the Amazon links on the right side to order books from your favorite authors like Hal McCoy, Mark Schmetzer, Joe Jacobs and Bill Koch.  Get many a laugh from Jerry Dowling's latest collection of cartoons. Get a Danny Frazier Band or Dan Varner Band CD.

If you have any questions for me or the players, send me an email at Colgar53@gmail.com.

To my Cincinnati friends, I will see you come April.

No comments:

Post a Comment