About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Monday, February 13, 2017

Bronson Arroyo Signs Minor League Deal With Reds




Bronson Arroyo signed a minor league contract  with the Reds today with an invitation to the Major League camo

Arroyo hasn’t pitched in two years, since leaving the Reds after 2013 season, He appeared
in 14 games for the Arizona Diamondbacks in 2014. He had a 7-4 record with a
4.08 ERA.
http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/

“He looked good in the bullpen I watched,” Price said. “He is a candidate for anything. He have to
see tha he’s healthy. He will write his own story.”

Arroyo passed his physical last week and agreed to terms.  Today, he completed the process by signing the document.

No comments:

Post a Comment