About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Reds Injuries Pile Up Tony Cingrani And Jon Moscot Hurt






The Reds placed Tony Cingrani on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left shoulder.  They recalled RHP Pedro Villarreal from Louisville, his fifth trip up I-71.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Jon Moscot made his third start against the Detroit Tigers. 

http://pro-ball.com/
The first batter Moscot faced, Anthony Gose, singled to right on the first pitch.  Gose stole secondbase as Moscot struck out Ian Kinsler.  Miguel Cabrerra bounced back to Moscot, who fielded the ball and ran right at Gose caught off second.  Moscot dived to tag Gose rather than feed the ball to Eugenio Suarez at second.  Moscot landed hare on his left shoulder and had to leave the game.

Villarreal, who pitched just 4 1/3 innings in three games over his five stints, replaced Moscot.

Moscot dislocated his left shoulder.
Order Amazon at right

No comments:

Post a Comment