About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Homer Bailey Placed On 60-Day Disabled List





Homer Bailey was placed on the 60-day disabled list.

The move opens a spot on the roster for Wednesday's starter Michael Lorenzen.
http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/


Manny Parra was also placed on the 15-day disabled list.

The move indicates that Bailey is likely to have surgery but that is just one option.  Depending on the type of surgery, Bailey could be sidelined anywhere from 4 to 18 months.
Order Amazon at right

No comments:

Post a Comment