About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Better In The Bahamas Reds Sign Two Players From Grand Bahamas




http://donatelifeohio.org/


The Reds announced the signing of two players from Freeport, Bahamas.

The Reds signed 18-year old centerfielder/LHP Rashad Munroe and 16-year old IF/C/RHP Quinton Rolle to minor league contracts.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Both players were on National teams coached by Reds' associate Patrick Knowles.

Rolle was the youngest player in Bahamian history to be selected to play on the Bahamas Men's National Softball Team in 2014.
Reds caricatures for sale fstopjd@fuse.net

No comments:

Post a Comment