About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Devin Mesoraco Back Next Week.






Devin Mesoraco is ready for a rehab assignment which is likely to occur at the beginning of the upcoming week.

Mesoraco ran "simulated" bases this afternoon.  He was going to run the real bases but it was raining at the time he was scheduled to run.

'I had no problems," Mesoraco said.  "I'm ready to go."

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Mesoraco went on the disabled list the second time with a strained left hamstring.  He is eligible to come off Sunday May 11.

"He is close but we want to make sure he's ready.  I won't say for sure, he won't come off tomorrow but I'm close to saying it."


No comments:

Post a Comment