About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Aroldis Chapman Completes Comeback






The Reds have a Cuban Missile in their arsenal once again.

Aroldis Chapman was reinstated from the disabled list.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Curtis Partch was optioned to Triple-A Louisville.

Chapman made his return 51 days after he was hit above the right eye by a line drive off the bat of Salvador Perez on March 19.

Chapman completed a four-game rehab assignment this past week.



No comments:

Post a Comment