About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

They Are The Padres For A Reason







For those with little exposure to the Spanish language, Padre is the word for father.

The San Diego baseball team that goes by the name of Padres has been living up to the name.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
 Little Layla Thayer was born to San Diego pitcher Dale Thayer and his wife Lisa. It was the third birth for one of their players.
,
Everth Cabrera and his wife Connie had a daughter on Saturday.

Jedd Gyorko and his wife Karley had an addition to their family on April 30.

San Diego manager Bud Black said there are four other players who will have children at some point this season.y

Conveniently, Black's wife, Nanette, is a pediatric nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment