About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cincinnati Scores Twice Before Half






Brendon Kay ran the ball into the endzone with 1:31 left in the first half.  Kay wearing number 11, scored on his second consecutive one-yard run.

The other number 11, Deven Drane returned an intepception 47 yards to set up the score.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
The Bearcats forced a punt on three plays, getting possession on their own 45 with 44 seconds left.

Kay completed three straight passes, the third was a 32-yard scoring pass to Max Morrison with 17 second left.

Holder John Lloyd couldn't handle the snap for Tony Miliano's fourth extra-point attempt.

The half ended with the Bearcats in control.

Cincinnati 27 Connecticut 3

No comments:

Post a Comment