About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Brendon Kay Shakes Off Injury To Throw A Scoring Pass


http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/


Brendon Kay followed through on a pass and hit his right hand on the helmet of a Connecticut defensive lineman.

After a quick trip to the Bearcat locker room Kay returned to throw a 41-yard touchdown pass to Blake Annen on the first play of the Bearcats' drive with 10:30 left in the first half.  Tony Miliano's kick was good.

Cincinnati had pinned the Huskies on the one yard line with a punt, getting the ball back on the Connecticut 41.

Cincinnati 14 Connecticut 3





No comments:

Post a Comment