About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Bearcats Continue To Roll






Cincinnati kept the offense in high gear.

Brandon Kay left the game in favor of Bennie Coney after tossing his fourth touchdown pass a 41-yarder to Max Morrison.  It tied his career high from the Belk Bowl against Duke.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Tony Miliano kicked a 30-yard field goal to go with his six successful extra point attempts.

Cincinnati 45 Northwestern State 9.

UC is 0-0 when the winning team scores fewer than 40 points.



No comments:

Post a Comment