About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bearcat Football Is A Hot Ticket







The collapse of the Big East Conference that led to membership in the nondescript American Athletic Conference or AAC, did not hurt the football program at the University of Cincinnati.

Steve Watkins of the Business Courier reports that the Bearcat ticket office is doing a brisk business leading up the season opener against Purdue at Nippert Stadium on August 31.

See Watkins report.......

http://www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/news/2013/08/20/bearcats-football-opener-headed-for.html?ana=e_du_pub&s=article_du&ed=2013-08-20&u=qh2D49n7Wo2P/JYC9y8Xi26DvVy&t=1377036070




http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment