About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Johnny Cueto Will Pitch Sunday - Tony Cingrani May Stay

,




Dusty Baker confirmed that Johnny Cueto will come off the 15-day disabled list as scheduled and make the start against the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/

The Reds will make another move tomorrow but are keeping an extra pitcher around for the Saturday evening game.

"We need bodies," Baker said.

Baker was asked point blank whether the Reds would keep Cingrani around when Cueto comes off the DL. Cingrani was unable to make the emergency start the June 5 game because he had just pitched two days before.

Cingrani is 3-0 in his starts as Cueto's fill-in.

"I will let you know tomorrow," Baker said. "There's a chance."


Professionally edited by ML Schirmer
for proof reading services call
513-240-3120


No comments:

Post a Comment