About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Derreck Robinson and Zack Cozart Change Places in the Lineup






Dusty Baker elected to move Derrek Robinson to the top of the batting order behind Shin-Soo Choo.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/

Zach Cozart will bat eighth against Cardinals' starter Tyler Lyons.

"We have more speed at the top of the lineup.  We don't have a lot of speed," Dusty Baker said. "We have more speed, plus Mr. Choo's having trouble getting on.  Cozart is having trouble getting on. I hope that Derrek can get on.  He's been hot.  We hope to get someone on so Joey (Votto) doesn't have to lead off or come up with nobody on.  I'm just trying something to get us going."

The bullpen has been getting blamed for recent losses but Baker sees a stagnant offense.

"We haven't been scoring a bunch of runs, either." Baker said. "I'm just doing what I can do."

Robinson is hitting .327 with a .421 on-base-percentage in 37 games.



Professionally edited by ML Schirmer
for proof reading services call
513-240-3120



No comments:

Post a Comment