About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Ryan Hanigan Activated From the Disabled List






Reds catcher Ryan Hanigan has been activated from the 15-day disabled list.

Corky Miller was designated for assignment.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/

Hanigan was placed on the disabled list with a strained oblique on April 21.  He started a rehab assignment in Louisville on Wednesday night.

Hanigan played in three games with the Bats with three hits in eight at bats.

Johnny Cueto made a rehab start for the Dayton Dragons last night, pitching three innings.  He allowed one run on four hits in three innings. Cueto struck out four.

No comments:

Post a Comment