About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Johnny Cueto Start For Dayton in a Rehab Assignment






Johnny Cueto will test his oblique at Dayton's Fifth Third Field tonight against the Lansing Lugnuts.
http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/


Cueto went on the disabled list on April 21 with a strained right lat.  He was scheduled to pitch on May  3, but was scratched when his oblique acted up.

Ryan Hanigan, who was also sidelined with a strained oblique and a sore left thumb, began a rehab assignment in Louisville last night.

The Dayton Dragons game will be televised on WHIO Digital Channel 7.2 and Time Warner Cable channels 23 and 372 Thursday with Cueto on the mound.

No comments:

Post a Comment