About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Choo - Stubbs Gregorius Trade From the Indians Perspective


My good friend and spring training colleague Chuck Murr explains the three-way trade among the Reds, Indians and Diamondbacks.

For all the Reds' fans that couldn't wait to get rid of Stubbs and failed to value defense, pay attention to Murr's comments on Choo's defense.

Scoring will increase at Great American Ball Park, if Choo has his normal productive offensive season but we will also see a bump in opponents scoring without a centerfielder that made running down potential doubles look easy.


www.blogbustrs.com/p=234




Professionally edited by ML Schirmer
for proofreading services call
513-240-3120











No comments:

Post a Comment