About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Moeller Grad Designated for Assignment by Reds

The Reds designated Moeller High School grad Mark Brackman for assignment.

The Reds have 10 days to release or trade Brackman before he is exposed to waivers.  If he clears waivers, Brackman can accept assignment to any of the Reds' minor league teams.

The move clears a spot on the roster for Jonathan Broxton, who was acquired this afternoon for minor league pitchers Juan Carlos (J.C,) Sulbaran, a righthanded pitcher at Double A Pensacola and Donnie Joseph a lefhander who was pitching at Triple A Louisville.



No comments:

Post a Comment