About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, March 9, 2012

The Mayor and the Manager

Sean Casey was playing home run derby with his sons Andrew 10 and Jacob 8 at the Reds, Goodyear complex.

Casey among the fan favorites gave a speech to the Reds players at the request of Dusty Baker.  Then took the time to tell Pete Harnisch stories.  The problem....none of them can be put into print.

The popular Casey know everyone and I mean everyone by name.

No comments:

Post a Comment