About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Let the Games Begin

The Cincinnati Reds and Cleveland Indians open the Cactus League with three straight games.

Mike Leake will pitch two innings for the Reds against David Huff for Cleveland.  The Reds are designated the home team.

On Sunday Homer Bailey pitches for Cincinnati.  Ubaldo Jiminez pitches for Cleveland.  Aroldis Chapman follows Bailey.  This indicates that if Chapman wins a job as a starter, it will be as the fifth starter.  The Reds will be the visitors.

On Monday, Johnny Cueto the Reds opening day starter pitches for Cincinnati.  Justin Masterson pitches for Cleveland.  Cincinnati will again be the home team.

No comments:

Post a Comment