About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hall of Famer Signs Autographs

Hal of Fame writer, Hal McCoy signs autographs for fans with his signature cigar.  Fans waiting for player signatures descended upon McCoy after the Reds workout on Friday.  None of the fans were from Dayton where Hal has covered the Reds for 40 years.  One was from San Francisco, one from Glasgow, Kentucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment