About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

University of Cincinnati Plays Vanderbilt In The 2011 Liberty Bowl

The University of Cincinnati will meet the Vanderbilt University Commodores in the Liberty Bowl in Memphis,Tennessee at 3:30 eastern time on New Year's Eve.

Cincinnati was 9-3 and shared the Big East Conference title with Louisville and West Virginia with a 5-2 conference record.

Vanderbilt was 6-6 with a 2-6 Southeastern Conference record.

This will be Cincinnati's third major bowl game in the last four seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment