About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Colerain's Tyler Moeller Honored at Ohio State

Tyler Moeller was named Academic All-Big 10 and was voted by the media that covers the Big 10 Honorbale Mention All-Big 10.

Moeller, who starred on Colerain's 2004 Undefeated State Championship team, was a member of the Ohio State Football team for six seasons.

Moeller was granted two medical red shirts and returned from serious injuries to anchor Buckeye defense.

The defensive back, was a member of Ohio state team that defeated Michigan five straight times.  He was one win short of becoming the lone player to be a member of an Ohio State team to defeat Michigan six straight years.

No comments:

Post a Comment