About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Homer Bailey Should Be Back Sunday to Face Baltimore Aroldis Chapman Ready

Homer Bailey threw his final rehab game for Louisville on Tuesday night.  Bailey allowed six runs on eight hits over six innings.

With normal rest his turn would be Sunday.  The starter in Baltimore was scheduled to be Travis Wood but Wood was optioned to Louisville Wednesday morning.

Aroldis Chapman is nearing the end of his rehab assignment.  Chapman pitched one inning for Louisville against Pawtucket.  Chapman pitched hitless, scoreless inning.  He struck out one.

Champan is about to reach his limit for rehab strarts.




No comments:

Post a Comment