About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Aroldis Chapman is Back Jeremy Horst Returns to Louisville.

Aroldis Chapman is coming back his control back.  He pitched a perfect inning against Pawtucket on Monday.

Jeremy Horst, who bailed the Reds out during the period of short outings, is going back to Louisville.

Dusty Baker said earlier this week that someone will go down, that doesn't deserve to go down.  Horst will head to Louisville with a 1.000 batting average.  He singled in his only at bat against Atlanta.  Horst appeared in five games, allowing three earned runs in 8 1/3 innings for a 3.24 ERA. \

No comments:

Post a Comment