About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Aroldis Chapman In Reds Clubhouse On Monday

Aroldis Chapman was in the Reds clubhouse on Monday afternoon.

He was not activated.

"We will tell you something about it in a couple days," Dusty Baker said.

Chapman was on rehab assingment in Louisville.

Chapman allowed four runs in 1 2/3 innings last night against Scranton-Wilkes Barre.  He gave up two walks and four hits.  Chapman pitched two innings on Thursday against SWB, allowing three runs on five hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment