About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Surprise Surprise....Home of the KC Royals and Texas Rangers

About 20 miles due north of Goodyear is a complex shared by the Kansas City Royals and the Texas Rangers.

Plenty of shade for the fans and a good spacious area for the media to work..

The Reds play Kansas City today and we return three days later to play the reigning American League Champions, the Texas Rangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment