About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ozzie Guillen Claims the Missle For Ramirez Not Champman

"The missile is our stuff.  Don't be trying to call Chapman the Cuban Missile," Guillen fumed in mock anger after the game.

Guillen calls shortstop Alexi Ramirez, his shortstop also from Cuba the Missile.

"Create your own stuff, don't take it from us," Guillen said.

Ramirez won the Silver Slugger Award and Guillen believes that he should have won the Gold Glove.

"I'm going to have to start promoting this guy," Guillen told the Chicago Tribune.

He is starting by claiming a copyright to the Missile.

No comments:

Post a Comment