About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Camelback Ranch Home for Dodgers and White Sox

University of Phoenix Stadium in Background
Up highway 101 from Goodyear, this complex also holds two teams.  The Dodgers joined the White Sox about three years ago.  It is actually in the Phoenix city limits but is close to the Glendale suburb which is the home of the Arizona Cardinals NFL team.
Right Field View
Dodgers Clubhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment