About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Two Local Players Are Pitching For Cleveland One For Cincinnati

Jensen Lewis from Anderson High School and Joe Smith from Amelia High are scheduled to follow Josh Tomlin to the mound against the Cincinnati Reds in Goodyear, Arizona.

Former Miami University pitcher, Chad Reineke is scheduled to pitch for Cincinnati.

No comments:

Post a Comment