About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Goodyear Arizona

A long drive from home but I arrived in the Phoenix area last night.

There are early arrivals as the pitchers and catchers aren't do until tomorrow.  Homer Bailey, Carlos Fisher and Jared Burton were working out this morning.

Dusty Baker and his coaching staff are do in today.  I have seen bullpen coach, Juan Lopez, known as Porky.

The place is beautiful and the weather is great.  It will be 79 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment