About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Get Out The Good Radar Gun Chapman Pitches Today

The Cuban Missle just walked into the clubhouse locked in on the Cleveland Indians.

The 23-year old lefthander that spins the radar at 105mph will make his spring debut against the Reds co-tenants at the Goodyear Complex.

Also, pitching is Dontrelle Willis, known as the "D-Train".  Willis just turned 29 years old in January.  He won a National League-high 22 games in 2005 but his career hit the skids.  The reason for the fall is inexplicable because health is not a concern.

"He just needs someone to believe in him," said Dusty Baker, who called the affable lefty.  Baker's wife, Michelle, grew up with Willis' mother and aunt in San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment